I everiCard Demo
everiCard is a digital asset payment card developed by everiToken, mainly used for offline micropayment. It adapts to mobile wallet, supports NFC payment method which can greatly reduces user usage threshold.
II Binance DEX KOL
On August 27th, Binance DEX KOL interviewed everiToken Brady and interpreted the everiToken project from their perspective. EVT continued to walk to it goal. It was listed on Binance DEX on August 5; on August 25, EVT trading volume ranked NO.1; how about the next step? let us look forward.
I Digital Payments Event
On August 29th, everiToken’s eco-partner HWG Cash host “Beyond Digital Payments” in Kuala Lumpur. everiToken was invited to participate and Brady introduced the everiToken project to more than 400 guests and showed everiCard payment based on everiToken. As we all know, everiToken payment technology has achieved massive adoption in Southeast Asia.In addition, Brady also participated in the summit roundtable, from the perspective of technology and ecological development to answer the questions from the host and the guests in detail. At the same time, Brady also announced that the Mainnet Staking function will be online, invite everyone to participate in everiToken network.After the meeting, Brady also accepted the official interview of the Lapuwan FSA. The other party expressed the hope that it will become the first overseas destination to adopt the upcoming digital currency CBDC of the People’s Bank of China!
II Amsterdam Meetup
On August 30th, offline Meetup organized by members of the Amsterdam community once again held successfully. This time we saw many new faces and everyone present discussed everiToken related content. At the same time, through online live broadcast, we interact with online audiences in real time.
Highlighs of the successful everiToken monthly Amsterdam meetup
Herewith we proudly present again some highlights of the successful everiToken monthly meetup on Friday 30th of August at TQ Amsterdam.
- We had again a great night in the vibrant Startup Meetup place TQ in the center of Amsterdam. We shared our thoughts and idea’s with a group of blockchain believers, crypto enthousiasts and everiToken Ambassadors. It is positive that we could welcome new attendees who did not come before.
- although our attendees all came from the blockchain space, their backgrounds were highly diverse, such like CEOs of blockchain startups, smart contract developers, forex and cryptocurrency traders, and KOLs.
- everiToken CEO Brady Luo was commuting in plane so we showed the great Binance DEX interview with Brady.
- After the interview, the Q&A session was lively with Mik Mironov in the lead.
- everiToken Ambassador Jan Robert Schutte gave a presentation about which wallets to use to receive EVT’s and he highlighted some exchanges like Binance DEX and CBX.one.
- People enjoyed the Kahoot game. We aimed to use games to educate our attendees about everiToken, which turned out to be a prefect energizer for atmosphere and the learning experience. Crypto expert and great fan of everiToken Jeroen Goos was again winner of the Kahoot game received the top price of 1000EVT. All other attendees also walked away with everiToken airdrops.
The Winner takes it all: congrats Jeroen Goos!!!
- Last but not least, Tom Modeneis of Smilo.io gave a great presentation who volunteered to share his experience of running his blockchain projects. This educational session where he also illustrated the strong USPs of everiToken where highly appreciated and received by the attendees.
- All attendees went home with a good feeling and were looking forward to return again to our monthly meetups. Some of the attendees and everiToken Ambassadors continued the night somewhere in the center of Amsterdam until the little hours :).
We look forward to seeing you all again very soon! Anyway: if you are interested to be kept updated of everiToken progress: join our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/everiTokenMeetup
On August 26th, Owen, the head of OmiseGo China, visited the office of everiToken and discussed the possible cooperation points with Brady. The two sides introduced each other’s ecological progress and future business direction, reaching a preliminary cooperation awareness on Thai market cooperation and resource sharing.
II Green Packet/Kiple
On August 29th, in Malaysia, CBX Xu introduced the US and Malaysian listed company Green Packet/Kiple to everiToken to discuss business cooperation!
III Global Ecological Partner：GoodPago
On August 29th, everiToken CEO Brady met with Mr. Zhu, the head of the eco-wallet GoodPago in Malaysia to discuss on how to further advance global cryptocurrency payments. GoodPago is a super wallets focusing on provide payment and acceptance functions for financial institutions, thousands of small and micro businesses and individuals around the world.
I Trust Wallet AMA
On September 5, everiToken CEO Brady will has a AMA Session with Trust Wallet. Welcome to join in this online sharing.
Public Chain Development
I. Basic Chain
— EVT 4.0.1 Pre-release
— Implement major Staking action Image Description Image Description Description
II. Other Development
— Better support for lower-and android device
— Better support for handling request timeout
— Updated URL for Mainnet 14